You are here
Registration for Spring/Summer 2019 classes is now open!
Community Education Youth and Family Programs offer a variety of summer, school year, and evening enrichment, education and recreation opportunities for children of all ages.
Programs are available on an on-going basis at a variety of school locations throughout the school district in the areas of:
- creative, visual, and performing arts
- self-reliance and esteem building
- academic and recreational enrichment
- self-defense (including kung-fu and karate)
- recreational and educational sports
View available classes
View the Spring/Summer 2019 Catalog - Youth Enrichment
* Once your class has started, no refunds will be issued. Cancellations received within 5 or more business days prior to the start of the class will qualify for a refund. There will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed, per child, per class.
* Please adhere to end of class/pick-up times. Late pickups will be assessed a late fee payable to the instructor at the time of late pick-up.
* Community Education retains the right to contact parents/guardians for early pick-up in the event of class disruption or other concern caused by any participant, to secure the safety and well-being of that or any other participant.
* Please refer to the Kids' SAFARI parent manual for specific information concerning other related ISD #271 and Community Education Youth and Family department policies and procedures.