You are here
Community Education Youth and Family Programs offer a variety of summer, school year, and evening enrichment, education and recreation opportunities for children of all ages.
Programs are available on an on-going basis at a variety of school locations throughout the school district in the areas of:
- creative, visual, and performing arts
- self-reliance and esteem building
- academic and recreational enrichment
- self-defense (including kung-fu and karate)
- recreational and educational sports
View available classes
View the Fall 2018 Catalog
* Once your class has started, no refunds will be issued. Cancellations received within 3 or more business days prior to the start of the class will qualify for a refund. There will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed, per child, per class.
* Please adhere to end of class/pick-up times. Late pickups will be assessed a late fee payable to the instructor at the time of late pick-up.
* Community Education retains the right to contact parents/guardians for early pick-up in the event of class disruption or other concern caused by any participant, to secure the safety and well-being of that or any other participant.
* Please refer to the Kids' SAFARI parent manual for specific information concerning other related ISD #271 and Community Education Youth and Family department policies and procedures.
Registration for fall classes is now open! Click on the purple puzzle piece to go directly to the registration system.