You are here
We have a limited number of open piano lesson time slots that just became available. If you are interested, click on the the link and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fall 2018 Piano Lessons Available.pdf
Bloomington offers music education opportunities for students age 7 through adult. Offerings include private piano and guitar lessons.
Registration for private lessons is not available on our registration website. For lesson availability and registration information contact Michelle Glynn at email@example.com or call 952-681-6108.
To access registration for other youth opportunities visit bloomington.ce.eleyo.com.
Private Instrument Lessons
We offer affordable, individual, weekly 30 minute lessons for piano and guitar. Beginners through advanced students are welcome!
- 30-minute, weekly, after school lessons
- Offered at specified Bloomington schools
- Returning students may pre-register for the next session to keep the same lesson time and teacher.
Beginner through advanced levels
- Students must be 7 or older to register
- Must have a piano or keyboard at home for practice
1 - 2 recitals per year (as per instructor)
Guitar Lessons - All guitar lessons are full for the fall session.Beginner through advanced levels
- Students must be 8 years of age and older to register
- Must have a 6-string guitar to bring to lessons and to practice at home.
- Enthusiastic, patient and creative music instructors
- Variety of experience teaching lessons
- Variety of education and musical background
- Lessons are tailored to meet individual needs of students
Are you a music educator? Do you have a love for music and dance? If you would like to share your time and talents teaching young students, we would like to add you to our list of enthusiastic, patient, creative instructors. Please contact us and we'll arrange for an interview to discuss available opportunities in piano, guitar, dance, vocal and instrumental music.
ContactYouth Enrichment Coordinator