You are here
Registration for GRASP is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who participated in Summer 2019 GRASP!
Registration form is located below. GRASP is a nine week correspondence program for grades K - 8, that helps students maintain reading and math skills while they are on summer vacation. Each lesson is constructed to reinforce or reteach typical basic skills generally found in most curricula at a particular grade level.
- One lesson per subject is completed each week for nine weeks.
- Each lesson should take approximately one hour per week to complete.
- Completed lessons are mailed to a scoring center in the envelopes provided. The lessons are scored, results recorded and returned to the student.
- Children successfully completing at least 7 lessons (70% accuracy) are awarded a certificate. Those successfully completing all 9 lessons will receive a medal, soon after Labor Day.
- Instruction sheets found in each packet provide all the necessary information to complete each lesson.
- Children attending elementary grades at Bloomington Public Schools will have materials sent home with them the last week of school.
- $36 for one subject
- $59 for both reading and math
Fill out the downloadable form and mail the form and your check made payable to ISD271 to:
2575 W. 88th St. Suite 200
Bloomington, MN 55431
Forms due by April 5, 2019.
If you wish to pay by credit card, fax the form with your credit card information to 952-681-6131.
Make sure to select if you want the book option or the online option on the registration form. Online option is available to children in grades 4 - 8 only.
For additional information, call 952-681-6132.