- Community Education and Metro South programs
- Bloomington Career and College Academy (BCCA)
- Bloomington Transition Center (BTC)
You are here
Community Education Youth and Family Enrichment programs offer a variety of summer, school-year and evening education and recreation opportunities for children of all ages. Programs are available on an on-going basis at a variety of school locations throughout the district in the areas of:
- Creative, visual and performing arts
- Self-reliance and esteem building
- Academic and recreational enrichment
- Self-defense (including kung-fu and karate)
- Recreational and educational sports
- Once your class selection has begun there will be no refunds issued. Cancellations will be accepted up to 5 business days prior to to the start of class. There will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed, per child, per class.
- For afterschool classes, please adhere to end of class/pick-up times. Late pick-ups will be assessed a late fee payable to the instructor at the time of late pick-up.
- Community Education retains the right to contact parents/guardians for early pick-up in the event of class disruption or other concern caused by any participant, to secure the safety and well-being of that or any participant.
- All participants in afterschool classes report to their school lunchroom immediately after school ends for check-in and a quick snack prior to their class or activity.
Youth Enrichment Coordinator