The Health Commons at Pond Center offers health and wellness care to Bloomington Schools students and families at no cost.
Care is provided by Minnesota State University, Mankato faculty and Family Nurse Practitioner-level nursing students, in collaboration with other providers as needed.
Open Mondays 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Acute illness management (infections and other minor illnesses)
- Sports physicals
- Health screenings and referrals
- Vision/hearing/dental/early intervention screenings
- Family support, guidance and education
- Family communication sessions
- Support for family development and family transitions
- Family connections to school and community sessions
- Family caregiving strategies
- Bullying prevention and action
- Mental health support/referrals
- Sexual health and risk reduction education
- Chronic illness management
- Case finding
- Health education and health promotion
- Nutrition counseling
- Education regarding resources, school, community
- Family advocacy
Children's Dental Services and Washburn Center for Children are also located within the Health Commons at Pond, providing services by appointment.
Children's Dental Services
First and third Thursday of each month
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment: 612-746-1530
Washburn Center for Children
Monday - Friday by appointment
9600 3rd Ave. S.
Bloomington, MN 55420