- Community Education and Metro South programs
- Bloomington Career and College Academy (BCCA)
- Bloomington Transition Center (BTC)
You are here
Reservations, Cancellations, and Payments
It's easy to reserve space!
- Print out the appropriate request form (Facility Use Request Form) and fill in the contact information regarding your group. Please include contact name, name of the group, address, telephone, etc. A request form can also be e-mailed to you.
- Indicate what the "event" is and the dates and times you are requesting, along with the approximate number of people attending/participating.
- Select and rank your location preferences. You should indicate more than one as it may not always be possible to accommodate your first choice.
- Indicate any special needs you may have and include detailed instructions and notes that will assist us in fulfilling your requirements.
- Mail / fax / email or drop off your request form with the Building Reservations department.
You will receive a customer schedule by email confirming your reservation.
Please also refer to Policies & Guidelines that will assist you in making your group meeting or event a success!
All payments are due in advance before the event unless other arrangements have been made.