You are here
Facility Use Classifications
- Class I - ISD 271 schools, activities, programs
- Class II - Bloomington youth organizations: high school booster clubs, athletics, scouting; political party meetings/caucuses
- Class III - City of Bloomington sponsored activities
- Class IV - 501c3 non-profits and faith-based organizations; colleges/universities, other schools; adult groups; non-Bloomington youth groups; local youth groups run by separate individuals, i.e. not a Bloomington youth organization , incl. AAU teams.
- Class V - Individuals and organizations engaged in for-profit gain
View our Rental rates, Staff and Equipment Fees brochure.
This annual fee will be billed on the first invoice. The permit fee of $20.00 is paid once for each building and covers the fiscal year July 1 through June 30.
The facility use rates are per hour. Late weeknight (after 10 p.m.) and weekend usage requires custodial costs in addition to the rental fee.