- Community Education and Metro South programs
- Bloomington Career and College Academy (BCCA)
- Bloomington Transition Center (BTC)
You are here
Check availability for the various locations using the following tool:
Availability Calendar (external link)
1) Place your mouse over "Online Schedules" on the left-hand side of the grey bar.
2) Place your mouse over the name of the building you are interested in.
3) Slide your mouse to the building name to the right, and click.
4) You can select the type of space and the time that you are interested in.
5) If nothing is indicated on the date you are looking for, the space is most likely available. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will always incur overtime custodial costs in addition to rental charges.
You cannot reserve space online through this calendar. You MUST contact the building reservations office. If you have questions, please call Rob at 952-681-5283.
Fill in the Facility Use Request Form (pdf.file) and send it to:
Attn: Building Reservations
150 E. 98th Street
Bloomington, MN 55420
or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org