- Community Education and Metro South programs
- Bloomington Career and College Academy (BCCA)
- Bloomington Transition Center (BTC)
You are here
Community Provider Network
The Bloomington Community Provider Network: A collation of partners providing resources, connections, training, and other supports to the adults who care for children. It takes a village to put all of our children on the path to success before kindergarten!
The mission of the Bloomington Community Provider Network is to increase the number of children who are ready for kindergarten by maximizing the capacity of our community’s child care providers (licensed and unlicensed). This support comes in the form of:
- A common and clear description of what it means to be ready for kindergarten and what strategies can ensure all children and their families are ready for kindergarten.
- Providing free training that is aligned with Early Childhood Standards, is MNCPD approved, is on topics providers themselves identify as important, is in their home language, and is convenient for their participation.
- Providing program quality supports and business planning support to stabilize and expand this network of important small business owners.
- Providing connection to other existing community resources, including connections among providers themselves, in order to strategically leverage all possible opportunities for child care providers to have the support they need to deliver ready kids at kindergarten entry.
To learn more contact Karen Cadigan at email@example.com