You are here
What is College Prep?
- College Prep classes help adult students improve their skills before taking a school entrance exam or trade test.
- College Preparation Information Sheet
How can Metro South help me?
- Metro South helps students improve their reading, math, and writing skills.
- Students work independently at their own pace with the guidance of an instructor.
- Students must be at least 17 years old.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Students must take a TABE reading test at registration and receive a score of 541 or higher.
- If the test score is not met, an alternative class will be offered to improve their reading skills.
- $25 materials fee due at enrollment.
- Monday - Thursday 8:45a.m. - 1:00p.m.
- Class held in Room C1105 at:
Normandale Community College
9700 France Ave. S.
Bloomington, MN 55431
- Monday & Wednesday 4:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Class held at Bloomington Campus
2575 W. 88th Street, Bloomington, MN 55431
- Students must attend at least 3 hours per week to stay enrolled.
How can I sign up for classes?
- Please call 952-681-6170 to make an appointment.