- Community Education and Metro South programs
- Bloomington Career and College Academy (BCCA)
- Bloomington Transition Center (BTC)
Afternoon Community Education programs cancelled
Due to a water main break near the Bloomington Community Education Campus, water has been shut off in the building indefinitely. As a result, the following programs are cancelled for the afternoon:
You are here
Facilities and Equipment
Bloomington's Activity Centers offer a wide range of fitness options. Modern equipment in a clean, comfortable atmosphere is provided for your use and enjoyment. Facilities include:
- 5 maple hardwood gym courts
- 2 batting cages / golf cages
- 1/7-mile long indoor running track
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness/Weight room
- Team Meeting Room
- Adult locker rooms with showers
- Wrestling rooms (Kennedy)
- Concessions stand (Kennedy)
- Artificial turf field
- Dance Studio (Jefferson)
Gym Court Schedule and RentalIf you are interested in reserving space within our Activity Centers, please see our Facilities and Room Rental pages.
To see the current schedules for Activity Center rentals, please see the JAC and KAC calendars on our Availability Calendar.
If you have questions, please call 952-681-5283 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.