You are here
Facilities and Equipment
The Jefferson Activity Center indoor track will reopen on Wednesday, August 8th.
The Jefferson Activity Center courts will reopen on Friday, August 10th.
Bloomington's Activity Centers offer a wide range of fitness options. Modern equipment in a clean, comfortable atmosphere is provided for your use and enjoyment. Facilities include:
- 5 maple hardwood gym courts
- 2 batting cages / golf cages
- 1/7-mile long indoor running track
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness/Weight room
- Team Meeting Room
- Adult locker rooms with showers
- Wrestling rooms (Kennedy)
- Concessions stand (Kennedy)
- Artificial turf field
- Dance Studio (Jefferson)
Gym Court Schedule and RentalIf you are interested in reserving space within our Activity Centers, please see our Facilities and Room Rental pages.
To see the current schedules for Activity Center rentals, please see the JAC and KAC calendars on our Availability Calendar.
If you have questions, please call 952-681-5283 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.