You are here
Bloomington Activity Centers
The Jefferson Activity Center indoor track will reopen on Wednesday, August 8th.
The Jefferson Activity Center courts will reopen on Friday, August 10th.
Bloomington's activity centers at Jefferson and Kennedy high schools provide 150,000 square feet of recreational space for community use. The activity centers offer a wide range of fitness equipment, amenities, and classes, including:
- 5 maple hardwood gym courts
- dance studio (Jefferson)
- 1/7-mile indoor running track
- 5,000 square foot fitness/weight room
- team meeting room
- adult locker rooms with showers
- wrestling rooms (Kennedy)
- concession stand (Kennedy)